Rotating Drum Screen
Rotary drum screw screens consist of a screen, a screw conveyor and compactor. The inlet flow will enter the drum screen and residues will be collected onto the surface of the screen mesh. The screen conveyor will activate once the water level rises. Once activated, the tooth shaped scraper will scrape the solids to the top of the screen. The solids will become inverted and eventually fall into the screw conveyor. The solids collected from the rotary drum screen are then delivered to the collecting zone.
- Pre-treatment of municipal wastewater
- Secondary treatment of wastewater works
- Solids recovery and processing from industrial effluents
- MBR Membrane Bioreactor inlet screening
- Storm overflows and sea outfalls
Consult with an Engineer
Call or message us today to learn how partnering with EWS can make your project a reliable success.